4.9.1 - "no new dives downloaded" on Linux

Gobbledegeek gobbledegeek at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 09:10:14 PDT 2019

Hi Folks
Just got back to this software after a long gap of a few years.
I had a pretty seamless experience on OSX with SS 4.9.1, it was plug and
play and all the dives were imported effortlessly  from my Hollis DG03.

When I tried the same on Fedora 30 I first ran into the old hiccup of not
having added my username to "dialout" group. Fixed that and started the
import process -  a few mins later -  the import is finished I get the  "no
new dives downloaded"  error message although the import log shows a lot of
data transfer activity.

--
--G0bbleDeGeek