Patch for some documentation fixes and some questions!

Paul Buxton paulbuxton.mail at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 27 05:48:37 PDT 2019

So bulding on a different system, I see the same collision between PASCAL,
ERROR, IGNORE and FLOAT defines vs enums.
If anyone else can reproduce it would be good to know I am not diong
something stupid. If someone confirms then I will send my patches to fix
the build?

Also if anyone is interested, I am able to build using the MXE build under
Windows via the WSL. The only thing to be aware of is that you will need to
strip your path of any windows only formatted folders (i.e. ones with
spaces or brackets), as the script to collect the dllnames doesn't handle
paths like this well.
Debugging works fine with VSCode and Mingwgdb.