g2

Adric Norris landstander668 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 09:23:50 PDT 2019

You likely need to create a udev rule, to set appropriate permissions after
the device is connected via USB. Here's the udev rule file I use for this
purpose.

$ cat /etc/udev/rules.d/51-divecomputers.rules
# ScubaPro G2
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTR{idVendor}=="2e6c", ATTR{idProduct}=="3201",
OWNER:="adric", GROUP:="adric", MODE:="0600"

Please note that "adric" is the name of my local user account, so you'll
need to adjust it to match your environment. Also, you'll need to run "udevadm
control --reload-rules" after dropping the file into place... followed by
"sudo udevadm trigger" if the device is already plugged in.

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 11:14 AM Stéphane <s.poveda at orange.fr> wrote:

> Bonjour,
>
> Je souhaite importer mes plongées depuis un Scubapro G2, en mode USB.
> Mais il n'est pas reconnu.
>
> Est-il compatible avec le logiciel Subsurface ?
>
> Je suis sur Ubuntu Ubuntu 18.04.3 LTS et noyau 4.15.0-58-generic.
>
> Je n'ai pas trouvé d'info sur le Forum.
>
> En vous remerciant pour votre retour.
>
> Stéphane Poveda

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams