cloud wont sync to mobile

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 09:44:16 PDT 2019

First, ensure with web ui that there are actually dives in the cloud
storage: https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/
If there are dives when you log-in to the web ui with your credentials,
then the problem is indeed in the mobile client. However, if the divelist
is empty, then we need to look into the desktop syncing part.