4.9.3 [was Re: 4.9.2]

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Aug 29 13:00:22 PDT 2019

> On Aug 24, 2019, at 5:36 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>

> ... has been tagged, binaries have been built and uploaded.
> It has NOT been announced - please give the binaries a test and make sure I didn't do anything stupid.
>
> I hope to announce this tomorrow (Sunday)

As you may have noticed, I didn't end up doing that.
I didn't get a lot of "I tested it" responses but a couple of issues were reported (even though at least one of them was there before). The one around the planner notes worries me - breaking those would suck.

The biggest issue was that I was heading to a work conference that would take all of my time for 3+ days and I didn't want to release something broken and then disappear.

So, since 4.9.2 was tagged already, let's regroup and try to get a 4.9.3 out. Which means we need to figure out what should be merged, what still needs to be fixed, and when we can release that...