4.9.3 [was Re: 4.9.2]

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Aug 29 15:32:41 PDT 2019

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 1:00 PM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> So, since 4.9.2 was tagged already, let's regroup and try to get a 4.9.3 out. Which means we need to figure out what should be merged, what still needs to be fixed, and when we can release that...

So there's a fix for the Deepblu Cosmiq+ gas import in
libdivecomputer. I wanted to also explore doing all the fingerprinting
and getting the serial number etc from the Cosmiq+, but I got stumped
on that, so I never did a pull request.

It's not hugely critical, but it's probably worth doing if we're doing
a 4.9.3. The Cosmiq+ support isn't great, but I'm not sure I'll be
improving it without more people using it, and it does seem to limp
along just fine even if it's not very polished.

            Linus