4.9.3 [was Re: 4.9.2]

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Aug 29 18:07:50 PDT 2019

On Thu, Aug 29, 2019 at 4:14 PM Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
> On Aug 29, 2019, at 3:32 PM, Linus Torvalds <torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:
> >
> > So there's a fix for the Deepblu Cosmiq+ gas import in
> > libdivecomputer. I wanted to also explore doing all the fingerprinting
> > and getting the serial number etc from the Cosmiq+, but I got stumped
> > on that, so I never did a pull request.
>
> You have a couple more days - I'll do this on Sunday at the earliest,
> assuming the other issues are resolved (or we decide to leave them
> unfixed for 4.9.3)

I made the pull request with what I have now.  I have absolutely no
idea where the serial number would be hiding, and when I tried to get
a BLE dump from my phone all the packets are truncated so I can't
sanely get traces either.

I wonder what changed _this_ time with the Android BLE snooping.

          Linus