Created a new scuba divers mailing list

Simon Eigeldinger simon.eigeldinger at vol.at
Sun Dec 1 12:05:07 PST 2019

Hi,

good idea.
Unfortunately telegram is inaccessible for blind screenreader users.
That's my last info i have from a few months ago.
Maybe using WhatsApp.
Unfortunately this is a big data collector but it is the most spread
messenger.
Signal would also work but that isn't as wide spread.
Mail and web access would be the most spread communication ways.
You can use that with basically every internet connected device with a
web browser or e-mail client.
That's why i thought about the mailing list.
though i can add also a second channel and see what sticks best. *smile*

BTW if someone is interested in how disabled people dive, here's my
german blog about my scuba experience:
https://0sicht.wordpress.com/

Scuba diving is one of the most inclusive sports.
For example our local organization also dives with paraplegics who just
can move their hands and head.

Greetings,
Simon