Questions about obscure preferences

Martin de Weger martin at reef-it.nl
Wed Dec 11 13:50:43 PST 2019

Hi Willem,

I think I have figured out how the georeference facility does work (at least, this is what I see on my Mac).

I have set the Geo reference in my settings to the way I want to display the location (eg country, city).

In the Tap Dive sites I click on the icon in the first row of a dive site with coordinates stored, this is the edit button. In the next screen, behind the coordinates is a button. If I press that, it will put the location info below the coordinates.

Hope this makes sense. If not, I can try to clear things up with either screenshots or a clip.

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Martin de Weger