converter

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 09:44:27 PST 2019

Hi  Luca.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 10:12:37PM +0100, Luca Pier wrote:
> Can you please help me to convert files from .slg to .xml or .uddf as I am
>
> presently using SubSurface.

You can import your .slg file to .xml or .ssrf (you choose the
extensión), in two ways:
- Using the tool smtk2ssrf.exe (assuming windows box) which you can
  download from https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/download/v4.9.3/smtk2ssrf-4.9.3.exe
  (windows installer for the last tagged release).
- Making the conversion in the home page of our friend Robert in
  https://thetheoreticaldiver.org/rch-cgi-bin/smtk2ssrf.pl

Do not use your divelog filename for the import, use a new one.
Then backup your current divelog.
Then open your divelog and from the Import menu, do the import of the
.xml/.ssrf file.
After import, renumbering your dives will probably be needed.

Best regards.

Salva.