CCR Bail Out dive planning?

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Feb 6 08:32:58 PST 2019

> On 6. Feb 2019, at 16:43, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>
> Is your Bailout checkbox implemented in the latest master?

Yes, that was commit 2c794348c1060c8f6ce55c598c0a20690c4967f2.

Regarding the manual: I recently added the surface GF value to the info box. I have written a paragraph for the manual but that would need a new screenshot.

Similarly, the dive export dialogue has two new entries (LaTeX and profile image), the latter not yet in master but hopefully very soon. It is meant as a replacement for the FB code, now the user can upload the profile image manually. Furthermore that PR add the feature that ^C copies dive information as text to the system clipboard, so the user could for example paste it to FB.

Best
Robert