CCR Bail Out dive planning?

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Wed Feb 6 09:25:08 PST 2019

On 2019/02/06 18:32, Robert Helling wrote:

>> On 6. Feb 2019, at 16:43, Willem Ferguson
>> <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
>> <mailto:willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>> wrote:
>>
>> Is your Bailout checkbox implemented in the latest master?
>
> Yes, that was commit 2c794348c1060c8f6ce55c598c0a20690c4967f2.
>
> Regarding the manual: I recently added the surface GF value to the
> info box. I have written a paragraph for the manual but that would
> need a new screenshot.
>
> Similarly, the dive export dialogue has two new entries (LaTeX and
> profile image), the latter not yet in master but hopefully very soon.
> It is meant as a replacement for the FB code, now the user can upload
> the profile image manually. Furthermore that PR add the feature that
> ^C copies dive information as text to the system clipboard, so the
> user could for example paste it to FB.
>
> Best
> Robert

I am running 4.8.4-225 gc9b8d pulled this afternoon and cannot see the
check box. See attached image. Am I missing something? I wish to do all
these updates before submitting the PR with changes to the user-manual.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf