CCR dive imports

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Thu Feb 7 05:50:32 PST 2019

Hallo Miika,

I suspect the imports of MK6 and apd rebreather dive logs do not work as
they used to any more. There are test files in the dives directory. I
could import the apd divelog by using the CSV importer and individually
specifying the column headers in the table. But it appears the template
specifically for apd dive logs does not operate any more. For the MK6
divelog in the dives directory, I could not successfully import that
test dive at all. Is there an easy answer for this or am I missing
something basic?

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to