CCR dive imports

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:08:07 PST 2019

On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 3:50 PM Willem Ferguson <
willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> Hallo Miika,
>
> I suspect the imports of MK6 and apd rebreather dive logs do not work as
> they used to any more. There are test files in the dives directory. I
> could import the apd divelog by using the CSV importer and individually
> specifying the column headers in the table. But it appears the template
> specifically for apd dive logs does not operate any more. For the MK6
> divelog in the dives directory, I could not successfully import that
> test dive at all. Is there an easy answer for this or am I missing
> something basic?

What version of Subsurface are you using? What operating system?

I just tested these with self-compiled master version on my Linux box and
everything worked properly. Note that for the MK6, you will need to open
the .txt file, then the DC is autodetected and template pre-selected.

miika