user survey

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Feb 11 21:09:49 PST 2019

On 2019/02/09 20:39, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> I'm considering disabling the survey.
> We get very very few useful entries there (and I tend to be the only one who sees them, anyway).
> Again, another backend service that I had to keep running (and that I will keep running for a little while, of course).
> But I think removing that won't break anyones heart.
>
> In case you disagree, please let me know
>
> /D

The user survey looks really reasonable to me. The question is whether
it has been useful to you at all since it has been implemented. At a
minimum it appears to give good information on platforms used. But if it
has not been useful there is no reason to keep it.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf