Feature request: Filter tool

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Feb 11 21:20:08 PST 2019

The filter tool really looks user friendly and useful. My great
appreciation goes to Tomaz, Dirk and Berhold. There are two features
that I have frequently used in the old filter and which would be great
for me.

1) A search field: suit / or Protective wear. I frequently used this in
the old filter.

2) An filter saying "any of", implementing basically an OR operation.
For instance I would like to filter for location, let's say: Cape Town
OR Simonstown. Using the old filter that was simple. Maybe and OR
operator like | would be required to separate filter items, or the use
of parentheses such as "Cape Town" "Simonstown". ?????

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf