Subsurface 4.8.5 and Subsurface-mobile 2.1.6 soon

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Jan 23 19:32:18 PST 2019

Let me know if I am boring you...

Nearly melting my poor laptop to the table while at LCA and listening to
the talks, I was able to create a working MXE environment with the latest
Qt available in the upstream MXE repo, including QtWebKit and Lubomir's
BT/BLE changes.

Now I need to clean this up and create a new clean container that can be
pushed to docker hub and then used on Travis.

Using this environment I created yet another new Windows installer and I
now believe that I now have working binaries on downloads/test for Windows
and Mac. I would appreciate if people could test especially the Windows
version with BLE dive computers.

Of course it's now night in Europe, so not sure how quickly this could
happen. I don't have a physical Windows laptop with me - on Mac and
Android I can confirm that things are working reasonably well.

The Android version was pushed to production. The iOS version is stuck in
review.

I may still release the desktop version tonight - depending what else I
find, I guess.