Subsurface 4.8.5 and Subsurface-mobile 2.1.6 soon

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 24 01:11:09 PST 2019

On 24-01-2019 04:32, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> Using this environment I created yet another new Windows installer and I
> now believe that I now have working binaries on downloads/test for Windows
> and Mac. I would appreciate if people could test especially the Windows
> version with BLE dive computers.

Fired up my dual boot windows 8 box, and I'm unable to download from DC.
In fact, Subsurface does not see the local bluetooth controller (latest
v4.8-branch build). I verified an old test build (4.7.3.339 or
something) that I had sitting around on that machine, and that one does
work normally. Obviously, I did repair my DC on OS level (successfully).
No changes at all.

--jan