Subsurface 4.8.5 & Subsurface-mobile 2.1.6

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jan 24 12:18:16 PST 2019

All the binaries have been built and should be up.
The Android app is available, the iOS one is stuck in review.

Feel free to like/share the Facebook announcement :-)

With this I hope we can go back to working on master which should
eventually turn into 4.9 - with awesome new filtering (and all the other
changes that I didn't include in the 4.8.5 version), I hope this won't
take this much longer - but I would like to make sure that the UI for the
filter really works out for everyone.

Please test master, please provide feedback.

Thanks everyone

/D

PS: yes. there are minor translation issues with 4.8.5 - it didn't seem
worth to deal with the small string differences compared to 4.8.4.
I will push new strings to Transifex for 4.9 today - so when you see the
Transifex notification, this is not a delayed 4.8.5 related notification,
this is all about 4.9