linux subsurface appimage on centos 7

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jan 31 08:38:35 PST 2019

So you are filling in username and password for the proxy in the Subsurface preferences?
The reason I'm asking is because the way you anonymized your proxy settings looks to me like maybe you are trying to URL-encode the username and password.
And we had at some point had problems with that since one of the support libraries that we use to implement proxy support had problems with that.
Can you confirm that this fails with user name and password entered in the Subsurface preferences?

Thanks

/D