Facebook integration - I'm considering to completely remove this feature

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Jan 31 12:58:16 PST 2019

So Facebook just triggered a review of our Facebook integration (because the best
way to deal with the fact that you are selling out the privacy of your users is to... never
mind... I'm sure this makes sense).

Our app failed every step of their review, likely because they have no bleeping idea
what the app does as it doesn't match what people usually do with apps? not sure.
But the results that they sent to me make no sense whatsoever.

I will follow up with them because this whole thing bugs me, but fundamentally I don't
think this is worth it and instead I'm considering to simply remove this feature from
Subsurface 4.9.

Comments, concerns?