linux subsurface appimage on centos 7

Chirana Gheorghita Eugeniu Theodor office at adaptcom.ro
Thu Jan 31 23:53:28 PST 2019

Ahoj,
so here are the logs:

1. with no proxy setup in the OS env:
[root at chef2 ~]# time ./Subsurface-4.8.4-x86_64.AppImage --allow_run_as_root
-vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
failed to get the current screen resources
Subsurface v4.8.4,
built with libdivecomputer v0.7.0-devel-Subsurface-NG
(abde311d3a6ea97c7a586e4cc879e07d4ce0fd4f)
built with Qt Version 5.9.3, runtime from Qt Version 5.9.3
built with libgit2 0.26.0
WARNING: Application calling GLX 1.3 function "glXCreatePbuffer" when GLX
1.3 is not supported!  This is an application bug!
"validateGL(): created OpenGLContext."
"validateGL(): obtained QOpenGLFunctions."
"validateGL(): detected OpenGL version 2.1."
Plugins Directory:  QDir( "/tmp/.mount_SubsurasVsK3/usr/bin" , nameFilters
= { "*" },  QDir::SortFlags( Name | IgnoreCase ) , QDir::Filters(
Dirs|Files|Drives|AllEntries ) )

File locations:

Unable to get local git directory
Cloud URL: No valid cloud credentials set.

Image filename table: /root/.subsurface/hashes
Local picture directory: /root/.subsurface/picturedata/

QXcbConnection: XCB error: 170 (Unknown), sequence: 170, resource id: 90,
major code: 146 (Unknown), minor code: 20
Completed connection with cloud storage backend, response "[OK]"
cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/office@adaptcom.ro[office@adaptcom.ro]
"
Opening cloud storage from: "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/office@adaptcom.ro[office@adaptcom.ro]
"
git_remote_repo: accessing
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/office@adaptcom.ro
git storage: Synchronising data file
git storage: create_local_repo
Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
Checking cloud connection...
Cloud storage: successfully checked connection to cloud server
git storage: calling git_clone()
set proxy to "http://xxx:ccc@s.o.i:8080"
^C

real    2m21.684s
user    0m1.688s
sys     0m0.428s

and it stays stuck here forever, i cannot even press cancel in the
sincronizoing popup ... i have to stop from linux side.

and setting this into OS:

export http_proxy='http://xxx:ccc@s.o.i:8080/'

logs:

[root at chef2 ~]# time ./Subsurface-4.8.4-x86_64.AppImage --allow_run_as_root
-vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
failed to get the current screen resources
Subsurface v4.8.4,
built with libdivecomputer v0.7.0-devel-Subsurface-NG
(abde311d3a6ea97c7a586e4cc879e07d4ce0fd4f)
built with Qt Version 5.9.3, runtime from Qt Version 5.9.3
built with libgit2 0.26.0
WARNING: Application calling GLX 1.3 function "glXCreatePbuffer" when GLX
1.3 is not supported!  This is an application bug!
"validateGL(): created OpenGLContext."
"validateGL(): obtained QOpenGLFunctions."
"validateGL(): detected OpenGL version 2.1."
Plugins Directory:  QDir( "/tmp/.mount_SubsurIoe8bt/usr/bin" , nameFilters
= { "*" },  QDir::SortFlags( Name | IgnoreCase ) , QDir::Filters(
Dirs|Files|Drives|AllEntries ) )
QXcbConnection: XCB error: 170 (Unknown), sequence: 170, resource id: 90,
major code: 146 (Unknown), minor code: 20

File locations:

cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/office@adaptcom.ro[office@adaptcom.ro]
"
Local git storage: /root/.subsurface/cloudstorage/9936b99948304f79
Cloud URL:
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/office@adaptcom.ro[office@adaptcom.ro]
Image filename table: /root/.subsurface/hashes
Local picture directory: /root/.subsurface/picturedata/

cloud URL set as "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/office@adaptcom.ro[office@adaptcom.ro]
"
Opening cloud storage from: "
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/office@adaptcom.ro[office@adaptcom.ro]
"
git_remote_repo: accessing
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/office@adaptcom.ro
git storage: Synchronising data file
git storage: update local repo
sync with remote
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org//git/office@adaptcom.ro[office@adaptcom.ro]
git storage: Sync with cloud storage
set proxy to "http://ccc:ooo@s.o.i:8080"
Cloud storage: checking connection to cloud server
Checking cloud connection...
Cloud storage: successfully checked connection to cloud server
git storage: fetch remote
git storage: Successful cloud connection, fetch remote
remote fetch failed (proxy authentication required, but no callback
provided)
git storage: Done syncing with cloud storage

real    0m30.953s
user    0m1.234s
sys     0m0.266s

more logs would be usefull now but where to get them?

below the conf:

[root at chef2 Subsurface]# cat Subsurface.conf
[CloudStorage]
cloud_verification_status=3
email=office at adaptcom.ro
email_encoded=office at adaptcom.ro