problem with auto-group trips when downloading dives

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Fri Jul 5 07:55:32 PDT 2019

On 6/28/19 3:48 AM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> No, this is all on the Mac.

I'm seeing this on Mobile.

I'm running on the beta channel - 2.1.6(4.8.4.577) on Android and
downloading from Shearwater Perdix over Bluetooth LE.

I see the same issue Dirk reported - that each new download imports the
dives into a new trip, rather than adding them to the existing trip. It
does this whether it's an additional dive on the same day, or the next
day - really no matter what.

However, this is not happening for my wife, who is running
2.1.6(4.8.4.66) using mobile on Android and downloading from Shearwater
Perdix over Bluetooth LE. For her, new dives are correctly being added
to the existing trip.