Bug: Segmentation fault on moving dive site

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sat Jul 6 09:01:36 PDT 2019

I am currently on a dive trip and do not have a lot of infrastructure. I
encounter a segmentation fault in a repeatable way.

Working with Ubuntu 18.04 and Subsurface version 4.8.4-659-g230

I define a new dive site name on the Notes panel, then click the globe
to edit the site information. The next action is to use the map and drag
the flag to the correct location. The flag drgas ok, but when I release
the mouse button after dragging the flag, the program generates a
segmentation fault. I ran Subsurface with a -v -v (output attached) but
I cannot see anything useful.

Can  anyone else replicate this problem?

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf