Scubapro LogTrak

Salvador Cuñat salvador.cunat at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 02:05:59 PDT 2019

Hi Michael.

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 06:23:06PM +0000, Foord, Michael [Non_J&J BWIUS] wrote:

> I am trying to download my dive logs from Scubapro's LogTrak to your application, but the application does not support an ".asd" extension.  Can I ask how I can download these files to your application?  Attached is a file from my dive log.  Thank you kindly for your help!

At this moment, direct Scubapro LogTrak import is not supported in Subsurface.
I took a look at it some time ago (2/3 years ago, may be) but gave up because
I had no divelog samples.
I think I'll re-take the work with your .asd file, but it won't be on
short.
So ... My recommendation is to open an account on divelogs.de . This
site supports LogTrak import and Subsurface can import itself from the
page directly from the import menu. Creating an account there is free
and you will have an online backup of your divelog easily reachable
from any web browser.
As always, *do not* delete your LogTrak divelog (the full directory
structure). If any time in the future we manage to build an importer,
it will, probably, collect more information from your dives.

Best regards.

Salva.