road to 4.9

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Sun Jul 14 21:55:36 PDT 2019

On Mon, 2019-07-15 at 00:11 +0200, Berthold Stoeger wrote:
> Hi Steve,
>

> > Cheers, output below:
>

> Many thanks. Just for my peace of mind, would you please provide the
> output of the following gdb commands after it hits the crash:
>

> (gdb) print i
> (gdb) print nr
> (gdb) print cylinder
> (gdb) print *cylinder
>
> (gdb) print dive->cylinder
> (gdb) print &dive->cylinder
>

> Berthold

Didn't have any luck with that, see below:
(gdb) print iNo symbol "i" in current context.(gdb) print nrNo symbol
"nr" in current context.(gdb) print cylinderNo symbol "cylinder" in
current context.(gdb) print *cylinder
No symbol "cylinder" in current context.
Figured it was pointless to continue any further
Steve