4.9 tagged - please test the binaries

John Smith noseygit at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 18 12:27:50 PDT 2019

Installed into W10 ok.

Bluetooth to Petrel 2 went well, no issues. 100 dives took about 4 minutes

BLE to Nerd 2  - had to force to BLE and had to tick Show all BT devices before it would see the DC. Took over 10 minutes to download 6 dives.

USB Serial to Suunto D4i - worked well, no issues

Uploaded to Divelogs.de, no issues.

Automatically merged dives with the same time ok.

Altered time and date ok.

Imported Dive sites from other data base ok.

No other issues identified at this time.