4.9 tagged - please test the binaries

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Thu Jul 18 15:00:54 PDT 2019

Hi,

> Am 17.07.2019 um 18:42 schrieb Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org>:
>
> Mac - we often have problems with the DMG failing on systems that aren't mine. I have what I believe is a clean VM on which I tested it and it worked, but I'd love to hear from someone else that it works for them.

Quick report: Installed it on my wife‘s MacBook Pro (no previous Subsurface), ran out of the box, could download over USB serial from Suunto Vytec (with specified mount point, not with FTDI). For OSTC Sport, BTLE works (with enough patience), BT classic still doesn‘t („Invalid Operation“). But this is not new. But the problem might be on my end. That worked at some point in the past, but I forgot what I had to do (was something involving pairing via the system menu).

Best
Robert