CRASH

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jul 28 13:01:42 PDT 2019

This is almost certainly the same bug a couple other users reported as well. We have a test build that should fix it.

You can find the various binaries here. https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/continuous <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/releases/tag/continuous>
The Windows installer is named subsurface-4.9.0-xx-gnnnnnnnn.exe (the name changes every time we push code into our repo, which is why I'm not giving you a direct link as that might be incorrect by the time you read this email)

/D