Delete mobile dive log: Android on Samsung J2.

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Jun 10 10:48:40 PDT 2019

Some time ago I deleted some dives from my mobile dive log to get
screenshots for the user manual. I cannot get the dives back. I have all
the dives on my desktop and on a local git repository. If I save the
desktop version to cloud and do a manual synch from mobile the dives are
still missing, despite me uninstalling Subsurface-mobile and
re-installing it from the Play store. After installation the old log is
not displayed and I have to do a manual synch to get dives. But the six
deleted dives are still missing. No problem on the desktop, though. I
have every reason to believe that, when I do a Save to Cloud from the
desktop, the cloud version is actually updated. Would it help if I
deleted the mobile dive log via the OS and synched with cloud again?
Where is the dive log located in Android?

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf