Bugs: profile for hand-entered dives

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Jun 23 13:02:27 PDT 2019

Easy to spot the issue. ShiftTime::reddit() updates the dive, which updates the UI, which triggers the on_dateEdit_dateChanged() signal, which calls shiftTime() again...

Berthold, is this something that you could poke at? trivial to reproduce, and I don't want to mess with your logic in that code too much :-)

Thanks

/D