Manual data entry

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Wed Jun 26 10:00:37 PDT 2019

If I understand you correctly this is a bug. Please record the version
number by going Help-> about Subsurface, send a few screenshots to
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues and log a bug. I
have no problems with my version. Perhaps its worth seeing if you have
the very latest .dmg of Subsurface. Unfortunately I cannot replicate
this problem.
Kind regards,
willem