Shearwater / CCR / ppO2 tracking

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Mar 12 17:07:04 PDT 2019

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 8:29 AM Long, Martin <martin at longhome.co.uk> wrote:

> The old problem of the ppO2 setpoint being shown or imported, rather than the actual ppO2 values has come back again.

Right you are, and thanks for the report.

When I merged in libdivecomputer Jef's upstream to get back in sync
again after the "Petrel Native Format (PNF)" parsing updates, it seems
we - once again - lost our fixes to take per-cell calibration data
into account, because Jeff hasn't taken those changes.

I went back and fixed it once again, and tried to verify that there
was nothing else that had gotten lost.

Dirk - I also updated with some trivial updates with Jef that had
occurred in the last month and a half. I pushed out the tree, but I
don't have any CC data to test with, of course, so my fix it just
ObviouslyCorrect(tm). Famous last words.

                  Linus