Legacy Bluetooth Vs LE regression on Android / Shearwater.

Long, Martin martin at longhome.co.uk
Mon Mar 25 17:37:02 PDT 2019

Hi,

There seems to be another regression in the current Android version. I
reported this a while ago and I think it was fixed by either Linus or Dirk.
Well... It's back.

My Petrel (JJ-CCR, Divecan) is again only showing up as an LE device. It
used to show up as both legacy AND LE in the list but LE has never worked
for this device (worth noting that LE does work for my single-stack
Perdix).

It is important that the legacy Bluetooth is shown for these dual stack
devices, as that is the only way I can download from my Petrel. I'll have a
dig through the archives and see if I can find my original report of this
in the morning. For now, a screenshot.

Thanks

Martin