Legacy Bluetooth Vs LE regression on Android / Shearwater.

Long, Martin martin at longhome.co.uk
Tue Mar 26 13:17:16 PDT 2019

Hmmm. It does appear to be the same ongoing issue rather than a regression.
Using nRF connect I was eventually able to unpair it as BLE and get it to
pair as legacy. It seems like chance as to which will happen first time. I
wonder if there is anything we could do to prompt or assist in making this
a bit easier on the user.