Subsurface Cloud Account PIN

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Mar 27 08:03:58 PDT 2019

this is an email list that receives a TON of spam. So posts from anyone who isn't subscribed to it
are held for moderation :-)

Typically I ask for people to send me email from the affected account directly to my address,
but since I can see the headers in your email to the mailing list, I went ahead and reset your
account. You can set a new password from the Subsurface preferences

/D