Information tab in desktop version

Dean Murray deanmurray1 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 15:56:05 PDT 2019

I love the direction this is going. The latest screenshot in Dirks email
from a structure point of view is great (the blue boarders etc I’m not so
sure). I assume it would still support a list of gases per the earlier
screenshot? Regarding the point about moving the rating to info and about
keeping the info relevant to a entry level diver on the notes, well why not
do both? Just keep them in sync and cherry pick a few key ones to also show
on notes. Recording exposure protection does not need to be on notes if in
the equipment tab but rating / water temperature is definitely a a couple
that make sense to still show on notes. Air temp, Dive mode, suit. I’d be
happy to see moved off notes and onto info

Side note regarding equipment. I’d love to see a text notes field dedicated
for equipment. (On the equipment tab of course.

Regards

Dean Murray