Notes tab for novice divers

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue May 14 07:47:09 PDT 2019

So how does one trigger a switch to the "advanced" version? What if the first time you use Subsurface, you download from a dive computer?
I'm trying to understand the logic when we show which UI...

In general, having two different UIs for different users makes me a bit nervous. More to test, more to maintain, more to get wrong. But I see the value in the simpler layout... I would, however, for consistency keep rating and tags below the people you dove with...

/D