Notes tab for novice divers

Dean Murray deanmurray1 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 16:50:20 PDT 2019

Clean and simple is good, but not all who are using the manual data entry
are without a dive computer... many may have a computer or bottom timer but
not a download cable. I think that vis and water temp are pretty
fundamental attributes of the dive (some analog SPG also have temperature
dial in them).

I wonder if it might be possible to make the 'notes' tab (probably should
be renamed 'main') to have a user configurable content and layout... we can
set a default one, but all the extra editable fields that were now
proposing to have on info tab... could have a check box next to them, that
would  allow customising with ones to show on notes tab.

Dean