new test binary for iOS available

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun May 19 05:47:05 PDT 2019

Sorry about the "too early" alarm. Apple fooled me with a message that looked like the review was complete when it actually is still pending review.
Once that is completed (approximately within the next... umm... I have no idea... it took between 2 hours and 6 days in the past) you should get a TestFlight notification.

A couple of you thought you were dropped from TestFlight - no, there just wasn't a new binary, yet.

For those who want to join the TestFlight program, you can do that here https://testflight.apple.com/join/k2OGhIS5 <https://testflight.apple.com/join/k2OGhIS5> but right now there is no testable binary, so it will claim that we don't accept new testers... but once the 2.1.7 binary has been reviewed this should be fixed as well.

Oh well. Nothing is ever easy.

/D