misc bugs

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu May 30 01:57:18 PDT 2019

I have done a bit of testing and noticed the following:

- When merging dives manually, location info is overwritten along with gps coordinates
- When importing new dives, they are put to a new trip instead of the current one
- merging dives manually seems to delete also one or many of the following info
   - duration
   - cylinder
   - watertemp

Dive profile is not showing the calculated ceiling for me (4.8.6 and my master from a few days ago).

I mostly don’t have internet access so hopefully this is enough info... I try to update my git repository, but let’s see if that works... But first a night dive is in order.

miika