Feedback Subsurface-mobile 2.2.3 (4.9.3.258) for iOS

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Nov 4 03:29:08 PST 2019

Let me guess. Your dives are in trips, many of them with many dives, correct?

The way we visualize trips on mobile is stupid. I should know, I came up with the idea. Which means we render all the dives in all the trips that are on screen, to some degree.

I don't think there is a simple solution.

In the end, the app really needs a rewrite.

/D

On November 4, 2019 12:02:23 PM GMT+01:00, Rainer Mohr <mail at divelogs.de> wrote:
>Gentlemen,
>
>Just tried the lastest Testflight version of the mobile app.
>
>Scrolling in the dives list is extremely "choppy", not fluid at all and
>
>very unresponsive. Expanding of trips works ok, but collapsing a trip
>takes 3-4 seconds.
>May be the number of dives (have 1000 dives in there).
>Uninstalled the app and re-installed. Same problem.
>
>iPhoneX running iOS 13.2
>
>Will share my logbook if it helps...
>
>Thanks and regards,
>Rainer