Feedback Subsurface-mobile 2.2.3 (4.9.3.258) for iOS

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Nov 6 05:02:06 PST 2019

Ha. Thanks.
Every problem can be solved with another layer of indirection, right? In this case, it's a second filter model on top of the first and two different models for the two connected list views (the vertical dive list and the horizontal list where you can swipe left and right between dives).
For the typical situation where you have many trips of on average 10 or more dives, the amount of data transferred drops by around 90%. With corresponding performance impact.

I worry that there may be subtle side effects that I missed. So solid testing of anything that might change the dive list would be super helpful

/D

--
From my phone