Feedback Subsurface-mobile 2.2.3 (4.9.3.258) for iOS

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 07:46:13 PST 2019

I see the same thing as Rainer.  Prior to filtering the dive list, I was
able to open and close trips and the response time was excellent.  I also
did minor changes to the local file and that worked.
The spacing between time & depth works for "small" and "regular" (it only
used to work for small on my iphone6s).  It isn't correct for "large" font
size.

Overall, this is an improvement assuming the blank dive list issue is fixed
with filtering.

Features I haven't tested yet:
* gps coordinates
* adding new dive through Bluetooth