Feedback Subsurface-mobile 2.2.3 (4.9.3.258) for iOS

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 09:22:04 PST 2019

I've filtered, downloaded, edited existing dives.  All working very well.
Thanks!!  It is very fast expanding and contracting trips.  Changed
preferences.  Loaded from and saved to the cloud.  Edited existing GPS
coordinates and observed the change to the map.

I have NOT tested BTLE download.  I have not tried creating a new dive. I
have not tried renumbering my dive list.

No issues with anything I've tested so far. Excellent!

Hartley