Perdix AI import error

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 07:41:24 PST 2019

> I tried whatever kind of trick.

the un-pair, pair trick works for me.
make sure you have the latest BT chip drivers too.

> I have no problem at all with Shearwater Cloud and that’s strange.

The Shearwater Cloud is using a different Windows backend called Windows RT.
Subsurface is using the native Windows backend.

There is no way for us to fix that unless we re-write Subsurface as a
Universal Windows Platform app in C#, which is no-go.
Windows 10 needs to sort their flakiness for some chipsets on the
native backend.

For instance the OSTC+ with latest Windows 10, connected fine each
time and does not need the un-pair, pair trick.

lubomir