Subsurface Info tab: star widgets and water type/density

Dean Murray deanmurray1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 12:29:28 PST 2019

Hi Willem,

If it's not on the main (notes) tab then I think it doesn't matter to have
more fields visible. As for editing water density I agree it makes sense.
The computer is not providing gospel. Same can be said of the time info
coming from the computer. It is critical for deco status but you may want
to override because for example you forgot to adjust daylight saving time
like me.

Depending on why some object to editing it. I remind of a suggestion that I
made earlier was to make a way (colour code or similar) to know if a value
came from the computer or was manual entry or even if it is simply a
calculated value. This I think is useful to know to for all displayed data.

Dean