RFC: Subsurface Statistics tab

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:48:55 PST 2019

I don't mean to dump on the proposed look for the stats tab, but I do find
it a bit 'clunky'.  I like the current layout, but it has spec issues as
you've pointed out.

While I'm at it: maybe it is just me, but summarizing how the gases could
have mixed gases for multiple dives combined into one statistic isn't that
helpful, is it?  Other than a passing interest, I don't know what I'd do
with that info.  I guess if I owned my own air/o2/he banks, it would be
useful to know how much I used, but that's why anyone who owns their own
filling station has gauges.

...Hartley