ZHL planning

Robert C. Helling helling at atdotde.de
Wed Oct 16 12:58:49 PDT 2019

Hi,

> On 16. Oct 2019, at 21:30, Robert Helling <helling at atdotde.de> wrote:
>
> do you happen to know which version the old profile were computed with? I cannot think of what should have changed recently, but there are so many settings (including ascent/descent velocities and the like) maybe you have changed one of those?

sorry, I should have read more carefully that you answered those questions already.

I just redid the calculations with the planner in version 4.8.3 (which is the version of September 2018) and I get the same numbers as the current one. So either you had a very old version or some setting must have changed.

Best
Robert