Facebook

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 01:19:23 PDT 2019

congratulations to drop facebook!
I left facebook about a year ago and never regret - to me it is not a
social network anymore but rather an asocial advertising page.

publishing on twitter is a good idea - although I think there are more
people with facebook accounts than twitter.

anyway I welcome this move!
thanks a lot
regards
Werner